Thursday, September 25, 2014

No hope without Me – September 26, 2014


My children, there will be no hope without Me. I am the only Savior, the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace and without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil.

Only My beloved children will have hope and true peace, My peace, which surpasses all human understanding in a world that will be in turmoil. Be in My peace and put all your hope and trust in Me. I will not let you down. I am faithful to My promises. I do not fail. Trust Me. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Those who do not want to accept Me as their Savior, Lord, King and Master will be without hope to spend eternity with Me in Heaven. I force no one. Each one has a free will and must choose wisely. Although it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Those who do not want to accept Me will perish, they will have no hope for eternity without knowing Me, the King of Glory. I am the righteous Judge, who judges righteously. I will judge each one according to their deeds, good or evil.


Do not be like the rest of the world who is without hope, because hope in Me does not disappoint but there will be no hope without Me for the wicked if they do not repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget