Monday, September 8, 2014

Not in vain – September 09, 2014


My children, do not lose hope or give up on Me and My Kingdom. Be steadfast, unmovable and continue to do My will as I guide and lead you, it will not be in vain if you endure. Believe and trust Me, although you cannot see a harvest yet, the seed that you sowed will not be in vain you will have a bountiful harvest in due time but you must continue to sow good seed as I guide and lead you for My Kingdom.

The devil wants you to believe that it is all in vain. Do not fall prey to him and his lies. Give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. Continue, let no one hinder or stop you from doing My will. My will be done.

Your labor in My everlasting Kingdom will not be in vain. Your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for their deeds. Let your deeds not be in vain.


Some of you have been through many things, you have experienced all kinds of trials, tribulation and persecution because of Me and My Kingdom, it was not in vain. Believe and trust Me, although the enemy wants you to believe that it was in vain, it was not. I know best. It was good, it was to build you up not to tear you down. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good and all for My glory. You will not be put to shame, your hope and trust in Me will not be in vain but will be rewarded. I am always faithful and trustworthy, be like Me. Let your walk with Me not be in vain. Endure, press on and follow Me in faith every step of the way, until the very end. I will not disappoint you, it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget