Friday, September 26, 2014

Not a reality and not alive – September 27, 2014


My children, for many I am not a reality and not alive. They only know about Me, they have no personal relationship with Me and no true knowledge of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. They only know about Me  and My Kingdom what they read and hear from others not from Me Myself because I am not a reality and not alive to them.

The one who diligently seeks Me, will find Me. There is no favoritism with Me and I do not discriminate. My promises do not fail. I will reveal Myself to those who diligently seek Me with all their heart. I am not far away, I am where you are. You do not need to go and search for Me. Call on Me wherever you are, I am always available, day or night. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.


Get to know Me for real, I am alive. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me and My everlasting Kingdom already, seek more, new revelation, the supernatural. I reveal new and hidden things, mysteries as I wish. Let your knowledge of Me and My Kingdom increase, be real. Let others see and experience Me for real in and through you, so that they will also seek Me and find Me. I do not fail nor do I disappoint those who earnestly seek Me. I know who is serious and who is not. I know every heart and all motives. Seek Me, let Me be real and alive to you. Work on your relationship with Me, no one else can do it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget