Saturday, September 20, 2014

Persevere through testing – September 21, 2014


My children, each one of you will be tested in various ways in your walk with Me. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. Do not believe or think that there is any favoritism with Me or that I discriminate. I am just and fair. Everyone will be tested.

You must decide, be determined to endure, to press on and not to lose hope or to give up on Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end. No matter what you go through or still will have to go through, endure all the way. I will never allow your testing to be more than that you are able to bear, but you must be willing to endure and not to give up, or it will be all in vain.

It is good to be tested. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Your faith gets stronger in the process. Testing brings changes, it changes your character, your hope and trust in Me. You will look back and realize that you were able to persevere through testing. No testing will be unbearable but it might not be nice that is why I encourage you to be steadfast, to endure and to continue and not to lose hope or to give up on Me and My Kingdom.


Follow Me in faith every step of the way and persevere through testing. There is a time for everything, for testing also. I am always with you to see you through. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. You are able to persevere through testing, be willing. I strengthen you and uphold you. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I will not fail or disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget