Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Praise Me – September 04, 2014


My children, each one of you has a reason to be thankful, to praise Me. You are alive. You are Mine, you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Although you are still in the world you are not of it, you are separated. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, you belong to Me and not to the world that is not part of Me or My everlasting Kingdom. Although I bought you all with the ultimate price My Blood on the Cross, out of love. Praise Me for who I am. I am alive. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

You have much to be thankful for already, praise Me, I work all things out for good. I am in control. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. My promises do not fail. Praise and trust Me.

Sing songs of praise to Me. Wherever you are, you are able to praise Me, morning, noon and evening. I never slumber nor sleep, praise Me. Let Me be in your praises. I do wonders and miracles beyond human understanding. Praise Me. I did not change.


When you are downcast, praise Me and it will lift you. Your joy in Me is your strength. Praise Me, you are not alone, I am always with you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am faithful and praiseworthy. Praise Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget