Sunday, September 21, 2014

Rely on Me – September 22, 2014


My children, you can always rely on Me, My love for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will never abandon My own. I am better than any earthly father can be. I care for each one and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Rely on Me, My mercy and grace.

Do not lose hope because hope in Me does not disappoint. I started the good work in you and I am able to finish the good work as I wish and at My time. Submit to Me, let Me have My way. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit but listen, obey and cooperate. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.  Put all your hope and trust in Me, have confidence in Me, your Savior. I do not fail. Stay with Me until the very end and you will not be disappointed if you rely on Me to see you through, without Me you can do nothing.


Do not rely on yourself or others, but on Me only. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail but My will is not your will, trust Me, My will be done. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me one step at a time. I go ahead of you, I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you. I will not let you down. Rely on Me, rest in My assurance and be in My peace that surpasses all human understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget