Friday, September 5, 2014

Seek the extraordinary – September 06, 2014


My children, do not be complacent, but seek the extraordinary from Me. I am able to do what is impossible with people. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings and because of disbelief. Believe Me and put all your trust in Me and seek the extraordinary from Me. I reveal the extraordinary, seek extraordinary revelation from Me, seek the supernatural. Do not be satisfied with what you know already but seek more, the extraordinary. Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already, seek the extraordinary.

I am always faithful to those who seek Me. I reward those who diligently seek the extraordinary from Me. There is no favoritism with Me and I do not discriminate. If you seek, you will find. Keep seeking and do not lose hope or give up on seeking. Many lose hope and give up, they are not persistent in seeking the extraordinary. I know every heart. Keep seeking and you will not be disappointed. I will reveal Myself to you in an extraordinary way as I wish but then you must seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. My promises do not fail. I am always faithful. Believe and trust Me for who I really am. Be willing and seek the extraordinary from Me.


I did not change, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I still do extraordinary wonders and miracles beyond human understanding. I give signs in an extraordinary way. Be sensitive and pay attention. I do the extraordinary in many ways as I wish. Therefore seek the extraordinary from Me. I will not disappoint or fail you. Have faith in Me for the extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget