Thursday, September 4, 2014

Surrender to Me – September 05, 2014


My children, you must willfully surrender to Me. Submit yourselves to Me and My authority. I force no one. Let Me be in control and have My way. My will be done. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Believe and trust Me, I do not fail, but you first have to surrender totally and everything to Me.

Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you but you must surrender to Me.

Many have not surrendered everything to Me, they hold back because they do not trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. They think that I will fail them. It is because they do not know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do.


It is a decision that you must make to surrender to Me and let Me be in control and have My way. I will not disappoint you, trust Me and willfully surrender to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget