Friday, October 17, 2014

Always available – October 18, 2014


My children, I am always available, no matter the time, in the day or during the night, I never slumber nor sleep. The one who seeks Me will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. I am always available for anyone. I reward those who diligently seek Me and I reveal Myself to them. Seek Me, I am always available.

Many believe and think because they are not always available that I am also not always available. That is a lie. Satan wants you to believe and think that I am not always available, that I do not hear and I do not see everything. He wants to limit and restrict Me with his lies. Do not believe his lies but the truth. I am always available and you are all ever before Me, day and night. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

Many do not know Me for real, that is why they believe and think that I am not always available and that I do not hear nor see everything. Get to know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am always available, if you seek Me, you will find Me.


Those who refuse to seek Me, will have no excuse, because I am always available, day and night. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life, but I force no one. Repent and seek Me. I am always available and I am always faithful. I will not disappoint the one who is willing to seek Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget