Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Attentive – October 16, 2014


My children, I am attentive towards each one of you, your situation and circumstances, nothing is unknown to Me. I love and I care. I am attentive to your prayers, I hear and I will answer at My time, according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. Do not lose hope and do not stop. Continue to pray without ceasing, plead for mercy for a world that is lost without knowing Me, their only Hope and Savior for eternal life. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I am attentive to your heart’s desires. I will not fail you, I will work all things out for good. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do and not who you believe and think who I am and able to do. Do not limit or restrict Me, be attentive to My Spirit, the work that I am doing. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Be attentive to My Spirit, pay close attention. Quiet all the other noises and voices, be more attentive to Me, My Spirit in you. Listen, do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. They are not attentive, that is why many do not hear Me and do not know Me for real. They only know about Me, I am not real and alive to them.


The one who is attentive, who diligently seeks Me, will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. Be attentive, I reveal Myself in many ways as I wish. I am not limited or restricted. Keep your focus on Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me, who are attentive to Me. I know every heart and all motives. Be more attentive to Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget