Monday, October 27, 2014

Be stable, steadfast – October 28, 2014


My children, you have to be stable, steadfast in this perilous time to be able to endure until the end, no matter what you go through or still will have to go through. Your faith will be tested. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. There is no favoritism with Me and I do not discriminate. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.  

I encourage My children to be stable, steadfast and let nothing move you or take you off course and away from Me. Nothing in the world must be more important to you than Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Seek Me with all your heart and trust Me.

Many withdraw, they are falling away from Me and My Kingdom because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. Therefore they are unstable, not steadfast in their faith and trust in Me. Get to know Me for real, for who I really am not who you believe and think who I am. Many limit and restrict Me because of disbelief, that is why they are unstable, not steadfast in their daily walk and relationship with Me.


Put all your hope and trust in Me, then you will be stable, steadfast and will endure until the end. Let your faith grow every day in your walk and relationship with Me, no matter your situation or circumstances. I know it all, you are ever before Me, nothing is hidden from Me. Let Me be in control. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Be stable, steadfast and do not doubt Me. Follow Me, every day, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget