Saturday, October 4, 2014

Be steadfast and pray – October 05, 2014


My children, no matter your situation or circumstances, be steadfast and pray. I hear and I will answer according to My will, My will be done. I do not fail, believe and trust Me, stay focused on Me and My Kingdom. Nothing in the world is out of My control, I am still in control although it might not look like it. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I know the end from the beginning. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, the One who is, who was and who is to come at the appointed time. I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Be steadfast and pray for a world that is lost without Me. You all need Me, although many do not think so, but without Me you can do nothing. Many do not even realize that it is because of My mercy and grace, My goodness towards them that they are still alive. Every breath they take comes from Me but they do not want to acknowledge Me for who I really am. Pray for this wicked generation that is on its way to damnation. Plead for My mercy and My grace that they will be spared and saved from destruction before it might forever be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Pray for a Spirit of repentance to flood the world. My Spirit convicts of sin, righteousness and judgment. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Be steadfast and pray without ceasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget