Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Distinguish – October 09, 2014


My children, many do not distinguish between truth and lies, good and evil and right from wrong. That is why they are deceived and in darkness, they have accepted lies for truth. I have one standard of truth and righteousness for all and not just for some like so many believe and think.

What is right in the eyes of the world is an abomination to Me. Do not be deceived but distinguish properly and do not accept everything for truth. Yield to My Spirit who will guide you into all truth and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do because they do not want to distinguish the truth but only truth sets free.


That is why many are not free but in bondage, deceived by satan  because they do not distinguish, he lulled them asleep by his lies, they gave him a foothold and fell prey to him. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Be awake and distinguish properly in these evil times. Be separated, holy, transformed into My likeness to be pleasing and worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Distinguish and repent or you will perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget