Sunday, October 19, 2014

Endure and press on – October 20, 2014


My children, you have to endure and press on until the very end. If you withdraw, you will not be pleasing, nor be worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom and it will be all in vain.

The race is not for the swift but for those who endure and press on, who do not stop or give up on Me and My Kingdom, but continue to do My will, no matter what they go through. They know I am always with them to help and to sustain them along the way. I will never leave them nor forsake them. Their hope and trust is in Me because I am trustworthy, I do not disappoint nor do I fail. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own.

Endure and press on when I discipline and reprove you. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I care, it is for your own good. Many do not want to accept My discipline and when I reprove them but I force no one, each one will bear the consequences. I know every heart and there is no favoritism with Me and I do not discriminate. I am fair and just.


Be steadfast, unmovable, endure and press on, follow Me every step of the way, take one step at a time. I go ahead of you. I will guide and lead you all the way until the end. Submit to Me and My authority and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. Yield and work with Me, do not be uncooperative. Listen, obey and follow Me, My way, My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget