Saturday, October 25, 2014

Expand – October 26, 2014


My children, expand My Kingdom, it is the only Kingdom that will last forever. It is not My will that anyone perish, but that all repent to have eternal life. My Kingdom can be expanded if the people are willing and will just listen to Me and repent but if they continue to refuse, be stubborn and harden their hearts against Me, they will perish and only have themselves to blame. I force no one to repent but there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Many ask how they can expand My Kingdom, by doing My will and not their own or the will of others. My will be done. I want My Kingdom to expand. I love and I care for all, but not everyone loves and cares for Me or My Kingdom that is why only a few are willing to expand My Kingdom, by doing My will as I guide and lead them.

There are many deceivers who only pretend to be who they are not. They are not busy expanding My everlasting Kingdom but their own kingdoms and all for their own gain and glory. I know every heart and all motives. Everyone will give account for their deeds. I do not share My glory with anyone. My Kingdom must expand according to My will, My plan and purpose.


Make yourselves available solely to Me and My Kingdom and I will use you according to My plan and purpose to expand My everlasting Kingdom. I will not disappoint nor fail you. Your reward is with Me. Submit to Me and My authority to expand My Kingdom, souls are dying every day without Me and it is not My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget