Friday, October 10, 2014

Have confidence – October 11, 2014


My children, have confidence in Me, your Savior. I am always trustworthy and faithful. I do not fail. I am better than any earthly father can be. Put all your confidence in Me and not in fallible men and women who will fail and disappoint you. I do not fail.

Many put their confidence in people and when they fail and disappoint them, they want to put the blame on Me. They must blame themselves because they trusted in people and not in Me. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me. That is why I warn, do not put your confidence in people but in Me only. Get to know Me for real, for who I am, and for what I am able to do, the impossible. Have confidence in Me. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose, My will be done.


Put all your hope and trust in Me, follow Me one step at a time in faith. I go ahead of you, to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. You can rely on Me, have confidence in Me, pray without ceasing. I hear and I will answer according to My will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget