Monday, October 6, 2014

I am always faithful – October 07, 2014


My children, I am always faithful and trustworthy, I do not fail, but people fail. Therefore put all your hope and trust in Me and not in fallible men and women. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you, but you must be faithful to Me and stay with Me until the very end and do not stray from Me.

I am always faithful, My promises do not fail. What I promise I am able to fulfill at My appointed time. Do not lean on your own understanding, but put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me be in control and have My way. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Surrender to Me and submit to Me and My authority. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose, My will be done. I am always faithful I do not fail. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do and not who you believe or think who I am and do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief.


I am who I am. I am always faithful, be always faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Follow Me, one step at a time, I go ahead of you, I will guide and lead you every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget