Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I am King, My Kingdom, My righteousness – October 30, 2014


My children, I am King of My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last for eternity. Be part of My Kingdom. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. My will be done. I do not fail. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who put all their hope and trust in Me.

Do not be deceived and let no one deceive you. My righteousness is not the same as that of the world. They have many different standards. I have one standard for all and not just for some like so many believe and think. That is why many are deceived and in darkness. Those things that I hate, that are an abomination to Me and My Kingdom they do not only approve of it, they also do it themselves and still they believe and think that I am pleased with them, but I am not. The unrighteous will not inherit My Kingdom, they will perish if they do not repent in time, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Repent, let Me change, transform you into My likeness for I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me, holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.


Be serious, seek My Kingdom and My righteousness, that which is pleasing and acceptable to Me. Live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom until the end or you will end up in the wrong destination and only have yourself to blame. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge each one righteously for their deeds. I am King, Lord and Master. Serve and honor Me, I must be glorified. Be obedient to Me and do My will as I guide and lead you into My perfect will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget