Sunday, October 26, 2014

Know the truth – October 27, 2014


My children, many know the truth but they do not want to accept it, they will have no excuse. I know every heart and all motives. Nothing can be hidden from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. Many reject the truth, they love lies because it is more pleasing to them, but only truth sets free not lies. That is why many are still in bondage and not free. They have not overcome yet because of lies.

Everyone must choose for themselves between truth and lies. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one of those who are willing, into all truth. I will not strive with anyone forever. My Spirit convicts the world of sin, righteousness and judgment. No one will have any excuse. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Therefore fear Me and seek the truth for yourselves from Me. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do. They will only have themselves to blame.


Many have accepted lies for truth although they knew the truth. Those things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them but they also do them themselves. They must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. They must wake up because the devil has lulled many asleep with his lies. They must get rid of all lies and seek the truth before it might be too late. Be lovers of the truth, walk and live in truth only because lies will let many end up in damnation, the wrong destination for eternity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget