Monday, October 20, 2014

Obedience to My will – October 21, 2014


My children, I seek obedience to My will, My will be done. You must submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me every day as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. You must obey Me to be able to do My will. Many are not obedient to Me therefore they do not do My will. Do not be a hearer only but be a doer also or you only deceive yourself. Everyone will give account for their deeds. Obey Me and seek to do My will. I force no one.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, each one must choose to obey Me and do My will. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am holy and you must also be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. You must be unblemished, without spot or wrinkle.


Each one who is willing will be transformed into My likeness and will learn obedience to My will through much suffering. Obedience to Me will come at a price. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom because of your obedience, when you do My will.  You must endure, be steadfast and stay obedient until the end. Great will your reward be in Heaven, it will not be in vain, but those who deny Me, who are disobedient will perish, it will be all in vain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget