Friday, October 31, 2014

Overcome every obstacle – November 01, 2014


My children, you are able to overcome every obstacle, but then you must be determined and willing. You will have to face, endure and press on through every obstacle that comes your way. Do not lose hope and do not give up on Me and My Kingdom. Be steadfast and overcome every obstacle.

Many give up too easily when they encounter an obstacle. Instead of being patient and to endure, they give up. Your faith will be tested in various ways through many obstacles. It is to build you up and not to tear you down. I am for you and not against you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you, to see you through. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good.


Put all your hope and trust in Me and you will be able to overcome every obstacle. Nothing will be too hard. Every situation and circumstance will have obstacles, you must overcome every one. It is to build your faith, trust in Me. You progress through every obstacle that you overcome. Victory is assured in Me. Overcome every obstacle to be victorious. You are able, do not let the devil lie to you. Resist him and he will flee. Be an overcomer, I strengthen you to overcome every obstacle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget