Sunday, October 5, 2014

The faithful will be rewarded – October 06, 2014


My children, be steadfast, be faithful to Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the very end, because your faithfulness will be rewarded by Me. Your labor will not be in vain.

Everyone will give account for their deeds, good or bad. I know every heart and all motives.

Let no one hinder or stop you from doing My will, endure, stay faithful all the time, I will reward you. I do not disappoint.

In the world My beloved children will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation.


Do not despair. I am for you and not against you. I am always with you to see you through. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am in control and I will work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called according to My plan and purpose, My faithful ones. I do not fail. Trust Me, you will not be disappointed. I will reward your faithfulness to Me and My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget