Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The narrow road – October 02, 2014


My children, it is a choice, you must choose to follow Me on the narrow road until the very end to be able to enter into Heaven. You must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow gate for many will try but will not be able. I will allow you entrance or refuse you. I am the only Door to Life. There is no other, although many believe and think that there is because they are deceived.

Many have strayed from the narrow road, they are on the broad road to destruction. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it.

Repent, make sure that you are on the narrow road that leads to Life and not on the broad road that leads to destruction while you have the time. Make sure with Me, and follow Me every step of the way and do not stray to the broad road to destruction like so many did and still do every day. It will be in vain if they do not repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Be serious about your own walk with Me and follow Me, every day on the narrow road. I never promised anyone an easy road. I promised that I will always be with you to help and to sustain you, I will never leave you nor forsake you, but you must decide to stay with Me and follow Me every step of the way, one step at a time until the very end. I force no one and I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.


There is no other road, do not be deceived not all roads lead to Heaven. That is a lie from satan, he has deceived many and lulled them asleep on the broad road to destruction. May they wake up and repent before it might be forever too late. Follow Me until the very end on the narrow road and do not stray from Me, or it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget