Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Triumph! – October 15, 2014


My children, I triumphed over My enemies and death forever. I am alive, Omnipotent and I Reign in triumph by My Great Power and Glory. I am King, Lord and Master. You must also triumph over your enemies and death. Do not fear to die, if you live or die you are Mine. You do not belong to the world but to Me, My everlasting Kingdom. Although you are still in the world you are not of it. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but triumph, your reward is with Me.

Do not let the devil triumph over you. He is defeated on the Cross by My Blood. Arise anew and triumph over him. Your enemies are also My enemies and I will repay, vengeance is Mine. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. Triumph!


Many have fallen prey to the devil, they gave him a foothold. They feel defeated, overwhelmed, arise anew and take your stand against the devil and his lies and triumph. Victory is assured in Me. Triumph over your situation and circumstances. I am for you and not against you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I will work all things out for good. Triumph! Have faith in Me, I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget