Monday, October 13, 2014

Wait on My leading and guidance – October 14, 2014


My children, to be able to follow Me, My way, you must wait on My leading and guidance every step of the way and follow Me one step at a time as I guide and lead you. You cannot lag behind or go ahead of Me, be patient and wait on My leading and guidance. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you according to My plan and purpose as I guide and lead you into My perfect will.

Do not be anxious, be patient and wait on My leading and guidance. I will not fail you. My time is not your time, My thoughts are not your thoughts and My ways are not your ways. Let Me have My way and let Me be in control. I will work all things out for good.


Trust Me, My promises do not fail. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you along the way. You are not on your own. I am always with you. Wait on My leading and guidance. Yield to My Spirit and do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. Wait on My guidance and leading, without Me you can do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget