Sunday, November 2, 2014

Be always persistent – November 03, 2014


My children, be always persistent in your daily walk and personal relationship with Me. Get to know Me more and better. If you seek Me you will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you also. Be always persistent in seeking Me. I do not fail or disappoint. I reward those who earnestly seek Me, who are always persistent in their prayer life. Pray without ceasing. I hear and I will answer according to My will.

You have to be always persistent when you follow Me, My way, to do My will as I guide and lead you every step of the way, take one step at a time. You cannot lag behind or go ahead of Me. You cannot follow Me as you want and when you want only. You must always be persistent in following Me. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Me, My way. My will be done. I will work all things out for good. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.


Be always persistent in doing good. Seek to do My will. Each one will give account and I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget