Sunday, November 30, 2014

Believing lies disappoint – December 01, 2014

My children, if you believe lies for truth you will be disappointed, because I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. I am Holy and you must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you, believing lies will disappoint you in the end. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven.
Now is the time, do not wait. Seek the truth from Me for yourselves, if you continue believing lies for truth you will be sorely disappointed and only have yourselves to blame. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth. Seek the truth and you will find it. Only truth sets free not lies.
The lie, once saved always saved, will disappoint many. The devil has deceived many to believe lies for truth. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That is all that matters.
Believing lies will disappoint. Reject all lies, believe and do the truth only, then you will not be disappointed but to continue believing lies and doing wrong, will surely disappoint you. No one wants to be disappointed. Wake up and seek the truth from Me only. Many have been lulled asleep by the lies of the devil, he is the father of all lies. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it, because they believe lies for truth and by believing lies they will be disappointed when they reach the wrong destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget