Monday, November 10, 2014

Calm in the storm – November 11, 2014


My children, you must learn to be calm in every storm of life. You must practice it. Be in My peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of every storm. You will have to face many storms in the world. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. Your faith will be tested in every storm. You must endure, be steadfast, you are able, I strengthen you. I am always with you to help and to sustain you, to see you through every new storm. I am able to calm the storm. You are not on your own, although it might seem like it. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Make Me your safe haven, I will keep you safe and see you through every storm. Nothing will hurt or harm you. I am for you and not against you. I will work all things out for good. Trust Me and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way you want or think. I am in control and I do not fail. Be calm in the storm and trust Me.


Do not look at the storm, look unto Me and praise Me in the storm, I am able to do the impossible. My Hand is not too short to help. You must grow in your faith and trust in Me through every storm that comes your way, they will differ but they have a purpose. It is to build you up, not to tear you down. You must learn how to handle and to be calm in every storm and to come through victoriously. You can overcome every storm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget