Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Come out now – November 20, 2014


My children, I am calling you out now. Although you are all still in the world, you are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit who dwells in you. You must be holy like Me because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you and take your crown.

Come out now and be separate, do not wait. You cannot conform to the world. You must be different, you must be light to the world and not be darkness yourselves, then you only deceive yourselves. The devil will try his utmost best to hinder and stop you from coming out. You must decide, it is your choice. I force no one.


No one can follow Me and the world. You must come out now, be separate and follow Me, My way as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. You will pay a price when you come out. Count the cost first. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. It will not be in vain, but those who refuse to come out now will perish, unless they repent. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent, come out and follow Me, My way. There is no other way. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it. That is why I call everybody out now. Listen and you will live, refuse and you will perish and only have yourselves to blame. I love and I care for all, that is why I call them all out now. Do not wait, come out now, be separate and follow Me every step of the way until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget