Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Different – November 05, 2014


My children, sadly there are not many who are different from the rest of the world. You must choose to be different because you will bear the consequences. Although you are still in the world you are not off it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. You ought to be like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Let no one deceive you.

Be different, live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom because not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I am the Narrow Door and I will allow you entrance, or refuse you to enter. Strive hard to be able to enter, because many will try but will not be able. That is why you must be different from the rest of the world, be separated and do not conform, blend in, then you only deceive yourselves. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I know every heart and all motives. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything.


Therefore be always different in what you do and say. Do not repay evil with evil, be good. Vengeance is Mine, I will repay. Bless do not curse, love do not hate, do what is right not what is wrong, do good not evil. Do to others what you want them to do to you also, so that I will always be glorified. Each one will give account for their deeds. I am fair and just. Do not be a shame on Me and My Kingdom. Let your lights shine. Stand out, be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget