Thursday, November 27, 2014

Diligently seek Me – November 28, 2014


My children, if you diligently seek Me, you will find Me. I am always faithful to those who diligently seek Me, I reward them. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you also. I will disclose Myself to you, but you must diligently seek Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.

Diligently seek Me with all your heart. Let nothing come between us. Nothing in the world must be more important than Me. Life is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. What will it profit anyone if they gain much, but lose their own souls in the end.

Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith in Me. Be persistent and diligently seek Me more. Seek new revelation from Me, the supernatural. Seek new and hidden things, and I will reveal it as I wish. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new or can be hidden from Me.


I know every heart and all motives. Some only want things from Me but they do not really love Me. They must repent and diligently seek Me Myself, not what they can get from Me only. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I know My plan and purpose with each one, it is good, but everyone must diligently seek Me for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget