Monday, November 17, 2014

Faithful in everything – November 18, 2014


My children, you must be different from the rest. You must stand out, be known as My children among a wicked generation. You must be faithful in everything that you put your hand to, so that I will be glorified.

Do not make empty promises. Keep your promises. Be always faithful in everything. What you do to the least you have done it to Me also. Do to others what you want them to do to you also. What you sow you will reap also. Sow good seed, then you can expect a harvest. If you do not sow you will not reap.

You are capable to accomplish much. I prepare each one who is willing for My Kingdom plan and purpose. Do not let anyone hinder or stop you from doing My will as I guide and lead you. My will be done.


Be faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. Your reward is with Me. Your faithfulness will not be in vain. I see and I hear everything. I know My plan and purpose, it is good. I am for you and not against you. Be faithful in everything, even in the little things. You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget