Saturday, November 1, 2014

Firm in your faith – November 02, 2014


My children, you must be firm in your faith in Me, in these perilous times, to be able to endure until the end. Therefore you must know Me for real, for who I really am and for what I am able to do.

Many are not firm in their faith, that is why they lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom very easily. Without faith in Me, it is impossible to be pleasing to Me. You must have faith in Me, your Savior. Believe and trust Me for who I am. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not fail. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

 Many leave and forsake Me, when their faith is tested. They have no root in Me. Their foundations are not solid, built on Me. That is why they falter. They run after all kinds of fables, that is why many are deceived and in darkness because of their lack of faith in Me. They do not know Me for real they only know about Me.

Get to know Me for real. Seek Me diligently with all your heart. Work on your relationship with Me, nobody else can do it for you. Many believe and think that others are responsible for their salvation. They do not take responsibility for their own walk with Me and their relationship with Me. I know every heart and all motives.

The one who draws near to Me, I will draw near to him. Seek Me until you find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I am always faithful and trustworthy.


Your faith will be tested in many ways. You will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. Be steadfast, established firm in your faith in Me until the very end. You will not be disappointed. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget