Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hear Me – November 07, 2014


My children, to be able to hear Me you must listen to Me, what I am saying. Quiet all the other voices and noises that are distracting and hindering you from hearing Me. I speak, those who have ears to hear will hear.

Many are busy, occupied with other things, that is why they do not hear Me. They do not have time to listen to Me, therefore they do not hear Me speaking to them. Your priorities must be right, your focus must be on Me and you will hear Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. I love and I care for all but not everyone loves Me that is why they do not hear Me nor do they follow Me. My sheep hear My voice, they listen and follow Me. They run away from strangers but sadly for many I am a Stranger, they do not know or hear Me.

The one who seeks to hear Me, will hear. But many are not serious or interested to hear from Me. They are satisfied by only hearing from others, but not from Me. I know every heart and all motives.


Seek diligently to hear Me for yourself and you will hear Me. I do not fail or disappoint. Be sensitive to My Spirit. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit. Listen and you will live. Do not be satisfied to hear only about Me but seek to hear from Me what I want to say to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget