Sunday, November 23, 2014

I am able, trust Me – November 24, 2014


My children, you must put all your hope and trust in Me because I am able to do what is impossible. I am not only a God of the possible but of the impossible. You can do what is possible but I do what is impossible. Do not limit or restrict Me with your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Nothing is too hard for Me. My Hand is not too short to help. Ask Me and trust Me. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

There is nothing that I am not able to do but is it My will? Pray according to My will, My will be done, not your own or that of others.


Believe and trust Me, My children because I am able to finish the good work that I started in each one of you if you are willing. Stay with Me and allow Me to transform you more and more into My likeness. I force no one. You are My representatives in the world, be like Me, holy. I am able to change you, transform you into My likeness. Be willing and surrender to Me. Let Me have My way. I am able to do what is impossible. Be moldable clay in My Hands. I will make you into what is pleasing and usable for Me. I am able, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget