Friday, November 7, 2014

I comfort – November 08, 2014


My children, I comfort. Do not always look at others for comfort but look to Me, I am the best Comforter. But you must be willing to come to Me so that I can comfort you Myself. Be still and know who I really am, The Great Comforter.

Do not lose hope and do not give up on Me and My Kingdom, then it will be all in vain. No matter your situation or circumstances. I will comfort you and see you through. Although you are still in the world you are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom therefore I will comfort My own.

Do not be distressed and discouraged, come and let Me comfort you with My never ending love. What is able to separate you from My love for you? I am for you and not against you and if I am for you, who can be against you? My promises do not fail, trust Me.

Although you are in perilous times, I will comfort you. Do not run around seeking help from others, but come to Me, your Abba Father, I will comfort you. I am better than any earthly father can be. My love for you will comfort you in this time so that you will be able to endure and stand until the end.


Be a comforter to others who need comfort. Comfort one another so that you will endure and not lose hope and give up on Me and My Kingdom but stay faithful until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget