Monday, November 3, 2014

I Reveal, pay attention – November 04, 2014


My children, I am able to reveal mysteries, new and hidden things as I wish. I have no limitations and no restrictions. Pay attention. I reveal things in different ways.

Those who think that they can hide anything from Me, are foolish. You are all ever before Me. I see and I hear everything, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep.

I reveal, expose the works of darkness. Nothing can be hidden from Me. Your enemies are also My enemies. I reveal their evil schemes and deeds beforehand, pay attention. My children will not be in darkness, if you stay with Me, the Light of the world. I know the end from the beginning. Nothings is new to Me, I know it all. Call on Me, I hear and I will answer. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate.


If you diligently seek Me, you will find Me, and I will reveal Myself to you, pay attention. You will not only know about Me but I will be real and alive to you. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I know every heart and all motives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget