Saturday, November 8, 2014

Many do not know Me – November 09, 2014


My children, sadly many do not know Me. Each one must know Me for who I really am and not who you believe or think who I am and for what I am able to do. I am able to do what is impossible with people, but many want to limit and restrict Me because of disbelief, because they do not know Me for real. I do not change, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I do as I wish. I am in control. My will, will be done.

Many only know about Me from reading and what others say about Me. They have no personal relationship with Me and no true knowledge of Me, that is why they do not know Me for who I really am.

I am alive. I am the Light of the world, the Prince of Peace. The Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last, The One who Is, who was and who is to come, The Almighty. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in control although many do not think so, or believe Me, because they do not know Me for who I am.

The only way you can know Me, is by having a personal relationship with Me, true knowledge of Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Nothing else is more important than to know Me, your Savior for real.


The one who seeks Me will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I will disclose Myself to you so that I will be real and alive to you but you must be determined, willing to get to know Me for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget