Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mockers – November 06, 2014


My children, there will always be mockers. Do not lose hope and do not be discouraged because of the mockers and their mockery. They mocked Me also and a servant is not better than his Master. Endure all mockery, it will increase in these days. You will be hated, persecuted and killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven.

Many give up on Me and My Kingdom when they are being mocked by foolish people. Instead of being faithful and bearing it for Me and My Kingdom’s sake. I will reward each one for their deeds, good or evil. The mockers will also bear the consequences for their foolishness if they do not repent in time. I am the righteous Judge, I will judge each one righteously because I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked.

The mockers must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I hate mockery but I love humility. I will exalt the humble but the arrogant, mockers I will humble. I am not mocked. I know every heart and all motives.


Do not deny Me because of mockers. Be steadfast, unmovable by these evil men and women who are foolish. Let no one take your crown. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget