Monday, November 24, 2014

My Kingdom purpose – November 25, 2014


My children, I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is out of My control although it might not seems like it, I am still in full control. Trust Me, My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My great Power and Glory. I am King of My Kingdom and My plans and purposes will come in fulfillment, it will be executed at My appointed time. Time is in My Hand, I am in control. I will work all things out for good. My Kingdom purpose is good.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to be added onto My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever. I am the Light of the world, without Me there will be no true peace, only turmoil. Be in My true peace by doing My will, My Kingdom purpose.

Seek to be part of My Kingdom plan and purpose for this time. I have a plan and purpose with everyone, who is willing to fulfill My Kingdom purpose and not their own or that of other people. Submit to Me and My authority and let Me have My way, My Kingdom purpose.


Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail. I am always faithful and trustworthy. Be My instrument of honor, to build onto My Kingdom plan for My glory, My purpose will be done. I use everything and everybody for My Kingdom purpose. My will, will be done. My promises do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget