Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Obedience – November 26, 2014


My children, each one of you must be obedient to Me, not just some of you like so many believe and think. You will learn obedience through what you suffer. Do not despise My discipline and when I reprove you. It is all for good. It is to teach you obedience to Me and My Kingdom. All disobedience will be punished. I seek total obedience from every one of My children. My will be done, not your own or that of other people, but My will only.

Repent, deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way. I am in control and I will work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail but I seek obedience.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I know My plan and purpose for each one, it is good. I am for you and not against you but I seek obedience to Me and My Kingdom. You belong to Me. I bought you with My Blood on the Cross, I paid the ultimate price for each and every one with no exemption.


You will also pay a price if you obey Me and do My will in My Kingdom. You must count the cost because I seek total obedience. I will not fail you. I will reward each one for their deeds. Your reward is with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget