Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Put your trust in Me – November 12, 2014


My children, put your trust in Me, I love and I care, I do not fail. Believe and trust Me for who I really am and not who you think who I am and able to do.

I am no man that I will lie. I am always better than any earthly father can be but you must put all your hope and trust in Me. Without faith it is impossible to be pleasing to Me. Have faith in Me your Abba Father. I am for you and not against you. You are of more value than many sparrows and yet I care for them also. They do not sow but I provide. You all belong to Me.

Do not doubt Me like so many do, because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They do not believe that I love and I care for them and that I am able to do what is impossible. They limit and restrict Me because of disbelief. They must repent and get to know Me for real. The one who seeks Me, will find Me. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.


Submit and entrust yourselves willfully to Me and My authority. Let Me be in control and I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purposes. I do not fail or disappoint, but My will is not your will, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Put all your trust in Me and let Me have My way. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget