Friday, November 14, 2014

Reliable - November 15, 2014


My children, I am always reliable, you can rely on Me for everything. I died for all out of love on the Cross. I am no man that I will lie. I am better than any earthly father can be. I do not abandon My own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always with you and will be with you until the end.

My promises do not fail, they are reliable. My promises will come in fulfillment at the appointed time. My time is not your time, My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not restrict Me with disbelief. Believe that the impossible is always possible with Me.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail, I am reliable.


Be different, be reliable, faithful to Me and My Kingdom, although many are not reliable. I know every heart and all motives. I know who is reliable and who is not. Be always reliable like your Master. I will reward each one for their deeds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget