Saturday, November 29, 2014

Troubles and difficulties – November 30, 2014

My children, in the world, you will have to endure through all kinds of troubles and difficulties. Each one will enter into Heaven through much tribulation. Your faith in Me will be tested. I will help and sustain you along the way. You are not on your own. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will work all things out for good. Trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not lean on your own understanding and do not limit or restrict Me because of disbelief, but have faith in Me, I do not fail. I love and I care for My children. I will favor you. I am for you and not against you.
No weapon formed against you will prosper and every one that comes against you, you will refute in My Name, the Name above all other names. They hated Me therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom. Endure through troubles and difficulties, I will help you. If I am for you, who can be against you?
I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My own. Stay with Me and trust Me and see how My Hand moves on your behalf. My Hand is not too short to help.
The devil will try his utmost to get you away from Me, but he will not succeed, if you do not fall prey to him nor give him any foothold. Resist him and he will flee. He wants you to lose hope and to give up on Me and My Kingdom when you face troubles and difficulties, then it will be all in vain. Victory is assured with Me. I will help you, see you through, without Me you can do nothing. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do the impossible. Hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me in all your troubles and difficulties, I will help you, I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget