Friday, December 5, 2014

Be like Me – December 06, 2014

My children, you have to be like Me, in everything that you do and say. You are My representatives in the world. Although you are not of the world you are all still in the world. Your lights must shine, do not hide and do not be darkness yourselves. I am the Light of the world and you must also be shining lights for Me and My Kingdom wherever you go. Let others see that there is light and all is not darkness. 
I am your perfect example in everything. Be like Me, an example to others also. Let others see and experience Me working in and through you. You are My living epistles. You must be different to be like Me.
To be like Me, you must decrease so that I can increase. Be holy like Me, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. 
Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me willfully, My way. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Be obedient to Me, listen and do My will as I guide and lead you into My perfect will. Be reliable, be like Me in everything. Be a doer and not a hearer only, or you deceive yourselves only. Each one will give account to Me, I am the righteous Judge. Be righteous like Me. I will reward each and every one according to their deeds. Be like Me, I love and I do care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Do My will, be like Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget