Sunday, December 28, 2014

Blameless – December 29, 2014


My children, you yourselves must always be blameless in everything that you do or say. My Name must be glorified in and through you. No one must be able to point a finger at you.

You will be blamed wrongfully but that will also be for My glory. They hated Me first and you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Be blameless, no matter what you will have to endure or go through in the world that is wicked.

Your enemies are also My enemies, I will repay, vengeance is Mine. You live in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation who do not love Me, nor do they fear or revere Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. That is why they are not blameless and must repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

You must be different, stand out. Be light in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves. Then you are not blameless nor pleasing to Me. Only the blameless, pure in heart will see Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget