Monday, December 29, 2014

Changes – December 30, 2014


My children, changes are necessary. There are different kinds of changes, heart changes, life changes, weather changes, priority changes, Kingdom changes and many more. The changes that are most important are to become like Me, to be part of My everlasting Kingdom. That is why changes are necessary and many are not willing to accept changes. That is why they are not pleasing to Me, nor acceptable or worthy of My everlasting Kingdom.

I do not change, you must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit when I want to change you into My likeness. I discipline and reprove every one out of love and because I care. Yield, be cooperative and do not be stubborn, resentful. I will not strive with anyone forever. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I force no one. Each and every one must choose wisely for themselves to change for good and to repent. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. There is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction and many are on it and will perish if they do not change their ways.

Changes are good. Trust Me. Submit willfully to Me and My authority and let Me be in control, I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purposes. My changes for each one is good. Accept changes and you will live, if you refuse, you will bear the consequences.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget