Saturday, December 27, 2014

Commitment – December 28, 2014


My children, you must not forget your commitment to Me and My Kingdom. My calling and gifts are irrevocable. Commit yourselves anew to Me and My Kingdom plan and purpose. So that I can use you to do My will.

Do not neglect your commitment to Me and My Kingdom like so many do. They started good but then they lose focus and perspective and have no commitment any more to Me nor to My Kingdom. The one who withdraws, is not pleasing nor worthy of Me nor of My Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived.

You must stay faithful to Me and My Kingdom until the very end. Your priority must be Me and My Kingdom to do My will as I guide and lead you. A world is dying without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.


Commit yourselves to Me and My Kingdom. Do not look at others. I have a plan and purpose with each one that is willing to build onto My everlasting Kingdom. I seek your commitment. I force no one to fulfill their Kingdom plan and purpose. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget