Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Do you know Me? – December 10, 2014


My children, many only know about Me, but they do not really know Me for real, for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am alive. I know My own and they know Me, they listen and follow Me. Do you know Me? That is all that matters.

You can know as many people as you want in the world, but if you do not know Me and I am not real and alive to you, you are lost. I am the only Savior of the world, the Prince of Peace. In the world there will be no true peace without Me, only turmoil. Only those who know Me, who belong to Me will have true peace, My Peace which surpasses all human understanding in the midst of turmoil.

Get to know Me for real. Seek Me until you find Me. I am not far away, I am where you are. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. Do not lose hope and do not give up on Me, keep seeking. I reward those who diligently seek Me, who love Me. There is no favoritism and I do not discriminate. If you seek Me you will find Me. Do you know Me?

Do not be satisfied with what you know about Me already, seek to know Me more and better. I do not fail. I am trustworthy. If you really know Me, you will willfully follow Me, My way and do My will as I guide and lead you into My perfect will, My plan and purpose. My will be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget