Monday, December 1, 2014

Follow Me, the only way – December 02, 2014

My children, you must be willing to follow Me every step of the way, it is the only way that you will reach your end destination successfully. There is another way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.
Many are on the wrong way to destruction. Some know, but they do not care because they do not do anything about it, to change their ways. The broad way seems easier and nicer to them but its end will not be like they thought. They will surely be very disappointed when they reach the wrong destination, if they do not repent in time and follow Me, My way, it is the only way.
Everyone must choose for themselves. I force no one to follow Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Those who listen, obey and follow Me until the very end will never be disappointed but those who refuse or withdraw, stray from following Me will be very disappointed and only have themselves to blame. I know every heart and all motives.
It is not too late. Come now, do not wait and do not seek for an excuse. Pick up your cross and follow Me as I guide and lead you. Do not resist or grieve My Spirit but cooperate with Me, and do as I want. My will be done.
The devil will do his utmost to hinder and stop you from following Me, the only way. He will give you many excuses but you must resist him, give him no foothold and do not fall prey to him. Submit to Me and My authority. Be steadfast, determined to follow Me, one step at a time until the very end. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and open doors according to My plan and purpose. Willfully follow Me, the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget